comex on Wed, 17 Dec 2008 14:43:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Nomination

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I support the implementation of such a system, but only if it saves history,
> either on the wiki or in a self-contained manner, such that once can browse
> past gamestates to eir heart's content.

The latter works too, but only if the history is also downloadable.
Honestly I think a wiki version is _easier_ than the alternative
because you just need to get/save a text file... well, what am I
saying?  I nominate myself for the MoG.  I accept this nomination,
wanted reward=m50.

Oh, and you're late for your Agoran AAA report :p