Warrigal on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 21:21:53 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Era 5 Emergency 1

I submit the following Refresh Proposal, WIC* "Just fix the bugs and move on":

{Amend Rule 5E19, "Active Players", to read:

{The group of Inactive Players may be called "The Horde".

All Players have a Switch called Vested, defaulting to Off. At the
beginning of each nweek, the players that voted in the previous nweek
become Vested, and the players that failed to vote in the previous
nweek cease to be Vested.

When any Player performs a Game Action /* including registering as a
Player */, they become Active. Any Player can, as a Game Action, cause
another Player who has not performed a Game Action in the current or
previous nweek to become Inactive.}

In Rule 5E36, "Judgment":

* Replace "An Active Player, as a Game Action, may gain the Ordained
Property. Any Player, as a Game Action, may remove their Ordained
Property. Any Player that loses the Active Property also loses the
Ordained Property." with "All Active Players have a Switch called
Ordained, defaulting to Off. An Active Player, as a Game Action, may
become or cease to be Ordained. Non-Active Players are considered to
be non-Ordained."
* Replace both instances of "loses the Ordained Property" with "ceases
to be Ordained".
* Replace "regain the Ordained Property" with "become Ordained again".

In Rule 5E48, "The Grid", in the sentence "All Players are either
Resident in exactly one Square, or Unsquared.", add "(default)" after
"Unsquared", and remove the sentence "Initially, all Players are
Resident in the Square (0,0)." All Players who are Resident in the
Square (0,0) become Unsquared.}

I believe this is everything. If not, I'll fix it.

* A pointless abbreviation for "Which I Call".