Justin Ahmann on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:31:28 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Era 5 Consultation 3

I submit the following Consultation:
{
Question: Is Codae the validly-assigned Priest for Consultations 152 and 153?

Reasoning: If Players can mess with each other's Ordained Properties, then j and I were the only Ordained Players.  As j was the Supplicant for the Consultations, I was thus seleted as Priest by Default.

However, if we can't mess with each others', then the Oracle should have randomly selected a Priest from among myself and some other people whose Ordained Properties I possibly removed.
}