Tyler on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:29:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Tweak

Having recieved no objections, I activate this tweak. The Rules only say
people start on square (0,0), so now everyone is Unsquared and nobody can
attack anybody. However, the rules say "An Unsquared Player can set their
Resident Square as a Game Action, within the boundaries of (-100,100) to
(100,100)," so if you feel like taking your chances, you can pick a place.
I, for one, plan not to pick a spot until the clock is on and I can escape
from others who might pick the same location or one nearby.

--
 -Tyler