Elliott Hird on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:54:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] k then

I modify my proposal, changing "become" to "to become".

I append the following to my proposal:
{{{{
Replace the "Overriding Consultations" section of rule 5E36 with:
{{{
When a Priest submits an answer to a consultation, within three ndays
(or ndelays if the clock is off) since its submission, any player
except the Priest, Unbeliever, and the Supplicant may, as a Game
Action, make a Claim regarding the Answer. Such Claims will
ultimately state that the player believes the answer to be Consistent
or Inconsistent. If a Player submits multiple Claims, only the last
one submitted shall be counted.

A Jiffy after the Answer has been submitted the Oracle shall tally
any such Claims. If there exist more Claims of Inconsistency than
claims of Consistency, the consultation ceases to be Answered and
becomes Waiting. The Oracle shall then assign a new Priest to the
Consultation. The previous Priest's answer is discarded.
}}} /* remove refs to oracularities */

Append to rule 5E14:
{{{
The MoM can turn the Clock from Off to On as a Game Action. If the
Clock is Off, there are no Vacant Ministries and there are no
outstanding Ministerial obligations, the MoM is obligated to turn the
Clock On. When the Clock is turned On, the ndelay is set to zero.
}}} /* fix clock pragmatization */

}}}}