Roger Hicks on Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:44:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] BUS: RE: ^354 Is Worth More Than What I'd Get For Winning

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 09:44, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Parties to this contract are Murphy, root, Zefram, Wooble, ais523,
> ehird, Pavitra, avpx, comex, Quazie, 0x44, Charles, and Warrigal;
> all of these are first-class players of Agora, so the maximum points
> this contest can award in a given week is 5*12 = 60.  Per clause 5a,
> I award floor(60/3) = 20 points (in Agora) and a silver Trophy (in B,
> which may or may not work) to each of ais523, Pavitra, and comex.

CoE: avpx and Charles were not registered players when this
announcement was made (Charles has since registered). This means
Werewolves could only award a max of 55 points. This may subsquently
prevent Pavitra's win by high score.

BobTHJ