Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:04:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Multi-Ministry Report nweek 152

Here are some "Ministry" corrections that are to be brought to the below
report and other PDs in light of recent events:

Because The Beast is clearly broken, I am reverting the effects of Beast
Tricks going back one nweek (up to and including the Beast's award of m694
to teucer. Sorry, teucer, though from your RP I'm guessing you don't mind
;-). All Tricks up to and including that performed on nday 1 or nweek 151
(one nweek ago) have been auto-ratified in both the MoF and MoS Public
Displays, and therefore are part of gamestate.

Because Ministries were abolished by Proposal 515 before Ministry Rewards
were distributed at the end of nweek 151, I am correcting the MoS Public
Display to reflect these Rewards not being given out.

Also, please note that because no one is minister of anything, the Clock was
never turned on this nweek, and it is still nday 1 of nweek 152.

Cheers!

Billy Pilgrim, who is really excited about the Refresh Proposals and doesn't
exactly mind having to re-Paranoia or Tweak is that's still possible to
avoid having everyone classified as Bums. BP also thinks that the Bums thing
is not only a good idea, but also hilarious.