Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:11:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Multi-Ministry Report nweek 152

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:02 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>>> has been allocated a Reward.
>>>

>>> What re MoQ?
>>

>> Sorry, I meant MoM. The one you vacated in a bit of a hoo-haw last nweek.
>>
>> Did that end up working? If not, you do get the m1 Reward, and I don't
>> have to worry about some transaction Wooble submitted on C Nomic.
>>

> Actually, it's even more than that.
>
> Wooble only became Paranoid if he successfully usurped (by that I mean just
> the attempt, really, which worked only if the MoM's reward was m100 i.e. it
> was reset) the MoM.
>
> Wooble only forked to C Nomic if he was Paranoid.
>
> It was all in Transactions.
>
> BP

OK. So I just checked. There's no such thing as C Nomic.

Unless we accept Transactions that include future actions (which are
uncertain to happen because an Emergency could always potentially be
declared and suspend scheduled actions + change everything), j never vacated
the MoM at the end of nweek 151.

Therefore, Wooble could not possibly usurp the MoM at a price of m80 near
the start of nweek 152, because the MoM's reward was still m1. Wooble's
change to Paranoid Mental State was attempted in a Transaction that included
the above usurpation. Therefore, Wooble did not become Paranoid.

Wooble's attempted fork to C Nomic was also included in a Transaction, this
time with an Assertion that Wooble was Paranoid. Because the Assertion was
false, the Action failed. Wooble since forfeit.

No C Nomic.

Long Live B!

BP

PS: j, I'll tack on an extra m1 Ministry Reward for you!