Jay Campbell on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:59:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] MoM reset

> Hmmmm now THAT is a paradox... Submitting actions at different future times
> within a single transaction... We need to plug that ASAP. You only vacated
> the MoM if you were able to regain it later. You were only able to regain it
> later if no one took it in the interval. No one took it in the interval only
> if you didn't vacate it.
>
> OK So I guess you do get a ministry reward. There's no way at this point
> that that first transaction can be entirely true, so I guess you're right
> that you're not vacating... Hurts my head.

[ I thought attempts at gaming my original transaction would leave it at
m1, but I see what you mean about the paradox making the transaction
self-ratifying. ]

I submit this proposal titled "Patch Forkbombs" {

Append to 4E12 Transactions {{

A single Transaction may not create another Transaction or schedule
events for more than one future time.

}}

}