Alex Smith on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:49:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] MoM reset

On Sat, 2008-11-15 at 16:46 -0500, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

> > I believe the entire original transaction fails because I couldn't
> > regain the MoM. So I didn't vacate, so nobody else had a shot.
> >

> Hmmmm now THAT is a paradox... Submitting actions at different future times
> within a single transaction... We need to plug that ASAP. You only vacated
> the MoM if you were able to regain it later. You were only able to regain it
> later if no one took it in the interval. No one took it in the interval only
> if you didn't vacate it.
Yep, my transaction in this thread would have been a paradox if the MoM
was vacated at the time.

Because I love a good paradox:

BEGIN TRANSACTION
At 21:55 UTC, I transfer m1 to comex.
At 21:55 UTC on December 10, 2199, I transfer m1 to comex.
END TRANSACTION
--
ais523