Warrigal on Tue, 11 Nov 2008 16:28:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] The Responsibility in Government Spending Act

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Also that fame or fortune thing (which
> I don't entirely understand). Did you perhaps forget to specify that a
> Player could switch their motivation attribute at will?

Rushnight isn't over yet!

I resubmit my proposal titled "The Responsibility in Government
Spending Act", replacing "Motivation is an attribute with a Scope of
all Players, a Range of {Fame, Fortune}, and a Default Value of Fame."
with "Motivation is an attribute with a Scope of all Players, a Range
of {Fame, Fortune}, and a Default Value of Fame. Any Player may as a
Game Action change their Motivation."

--Warrigal