Jay Campbell on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:34:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 139

I submit the following Black proposal titled "Fine, Fine, Fine"

{

If it still exists, strike the following sentence from Rule 4e73:
 > {{  When the Judge Assigns a Punishment of a fine in macks the Guilty
 > Player is obligated and is able to destroy that number of macks for no
 > effect. Any Player who has not fulfilled their obligation to destroy
 > macks as a result of a punishment is not a Registered Voter. }}

In its place insert:

{{ When a Judge Assigns a Punishment of a fine in macks, the macks
attribute of the Guilty Player are reduced by that fine. If this
reduction would cause the Player's macks to be a negative number,
instead his macks are set to zero and the Minister of Society shall
record the unreduced difference as a Debt to Society against that
Player. When a Player has an outstanding Debt to Society and an event
occurs that would increase his macks attribute, those macks will instead
be deducted from that Player's Debt to Society until it is zero. A
Player with an outstanding Debt to Society is not a Registered Voter. }}

}