Craig Daniel on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:48:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] current state of the game

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 6:30 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:43 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> True. And the rules don't allow non-ministers to publish public displays.
>
> Not true.  The rules define a public display as "a display of an
> aspect of the current state of the game in a form easily accessible to
> all Players", which my message is, and further state that unchallenged
> displays are automatically Approved after a week.

In that case, I post the following for display to the public:

{
Consultation 0

Submitted by teucer Mar 14 6:53:58 UTC 1592
Priest Wooble assigned Mar 15 1592
Became Pondered Apr 15 1592

Consultation

Question: Can a non-minister submit a public display by posting to the
public forum, which will be ratified automatically and immune to
challenge?
Reasoning: The rules define a public display as "a display of an
aspect of the current state of the game in a form easily accessible to
all Players", which my message is, and further state that unchallenged
displays are automatically Approved after a week. Only public displays
maintained by ministers may be challenged.

Answer: YES
Oracularity: Remove the phrase {that is maintained by a Ministry} from
rule 4e50.
}