Charles Schaefer on Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:17:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Alelaelaelalealealealelaelaou

2008/10/14, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>:

>  5. Any entity who is bound by and/or a party to this contract is
> obligated to transfer all of their Assets to Charles and automatically does
> so if possible.
> 6. For the purposes of this contract, "Assets" are defined as follows:
> United States Federal Reserve Notes

I'll be standing outside by my mailbox waiting for your envelopes of cash.

If you keep all your money in gold coins, I'll let you off the hook for now.

I guess BP is also off the hook, living in Canada and all...