Jay Campbell on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 21:48:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Alelaelaelalealealealelaelaou

Heck, might as well grab comex too. I create a (temporary) Contract
titled "Ninja 5":

{{ These are the Articles of Incorporation for the Corporation named
"comex" whose officer is itself. The player J may modify this Contract
or cause this Corporation or any parties bound by this contract to
perform any action. J may cease to be a party to this Contract at any
time.}}

/* quoting Comex's Corporation:
1. This contract is the Articles of Incorporation for comex's Corporation.
2. comex is an Officer of comex's Corporation.
3. comex may, as a Game Action, change this contract or cause any Legal
Entity to cease to be bound by it. No Legal Entity except comex may
become bound to this Contract.
*/

I cause Corporation "comex" to change the Contract "Comex's Corporation"
to append {{ 4. The player J may cause any party to this Contract to
become bound by any other Contract. }}

I cause the player comex to become bound to J's Holding Company.

I cease to be bound by Contract "Ninja 5", which poofs.