Jay Campbell on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:27:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Snag the Beast: teucer, Charles, Billy Pilgrim, ehird

Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2008, at 21:24, Jay Campbell wrote:
>
>> As Ninja 4, { I join the Contract of Epimenides. Without objection, as
>> Cretan I amend this Contract to append {{ OCB must become bound to the
>> contract OCB Remote created by the player J. }} }
>>

> I object.

I submit this Consultation:

Question: "Has ehird violated Section 3 of the Contract of Epimenides?"
Unbeliever: ehird
Reasoning:

Section 3 of the Contract to which ehird is bound states that, for
instance, all parties are required to take any game action to make
Section 8 true (teucer wins), and to engage in game actions founded on
the premise that teucer has won.

Not only has ehird not taken the simple steps of transferring his assets
to teucer or introducing legislation to allow teucer to win this era, he
has taken other game actions with complete disregard for the premise
that teucer has won, like usurping ministries.

The people humbly request a speedy Ocularity containing, at a minimum,
the transfer of ehird's macks to teucer, if not complete binding to an
appropriate contract under teucer's direction.