Tyler on Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:51:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] black corp what?

Yeah, I know it's confusing. That's the main reason I haven't been dealing
with that B/C consultation. I remember it, though. It's been in the back of
my mind. I would rather we dealt with it later, unless someone will pose a
simpler question like, "Do any Objects exist in C Nomic?" Therefore, I weild
the staff of ZOT and cause the Consultation that asks "Does C Nomic player
Wooble have points?" to be ZOTTED. Sorry for delaying so long.

On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I leave for one day and this happens?
>
> The reason I'm writing this message is that I'm a little confused as to
> what
> "this" is right now. On the one hand I want to go digging through black
> corp
> message histories for the weekend and decipher what is going on, take a
> stand, vote on some motions. On the other hand, if 0x44 and Ty-Guy6 are on
> the same page concerning the current state of Black Corporation, I won't
> bother. Are you on the same page????
>
> I won't resolve any motions or anything till this is sorted out in my mind.
>
> Ty-Guy6, there are some consultations (or maybe just 1) awaiting the
> assignment of a Priest. E.G. the B/C nomic one.
>
> Cheers!
>
> BP

 -Tyler