Tyler on Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:00:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Needed: someone to water the plants, feed the beast

Just great. I'm going to be really busy really soon too. Oh, well. If anyone
wants one of the 5 (!) Ministries I will hold, just let me know, and I'm
likely to give it to you. If necessary, Challenge and remove me with my
blessing, especially if you want the Clock to get going again. As Taskmaster
of Black Corporation, and on its behalf, I resign from the Ministries of
Ministry and Questions. (This dissolves all "BlackMin" Contracts.) I resign
the Office of Taskmaster of Black Corporation. As Ty-Guy6, I assign the
Ministries of Questions, Society, Time, and Fauna to myself, specifying to
each a new Reward Value of m100. I also assign the Ministry of Ministry to
myself, specifying a new Reward Value of m80.

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I won't be around for a little while. Therefore:
>
> I remove my Ordained Property.
>
> I resign from the Ministries of Society, Time, and Fauna.
>
> I encourage Ty-Guy6 to grab these ministries for Black Corporation so that
> may resume my functions in a few days, at that point under a Black Corp Min
> Contract.
>
> I realize that, though I started changing the message of the nweek, that
> woudl have required support and my execution of the change in a few days. I
> therefore leave the contest decision up to my successor. As a proponent of
> the Bob Barker School of Herbal Medicine, I propose using Ty-Guy6's
> submission, as it was closest to the 256 character maximum for motnw,
> without exceeding that limit.
>
> Believing that Wooble is a Player and that it is therefore nday 4 (if I
> understand that right), I don't send out a Beast roll to the dice server.
> If
> I'm wrong, it can always be done late by any other Player.
>
> As far as I know, all my Public Displays are up to date.
>
> Have fun,
>
> Billy Pilgrim

-Tyler