Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 29 Aug 2008 23:39:57 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Needed: someone to water the plants, feed the beast

I won't be around for a little while. Therefore:

I remove my Ordained Property.

I resign from the Ministries of Society, Time, and Fauna.

I encourage Ty-Guy6 to grab these ministries for Black Corporation so that I
may resume my functions in a few days, at that point under a Black Corp Min
Contract.

I realize that, though I started changing the message of the nweek, that
woudl have required support and my execution of the change in a few days. I
therefore leave the contest decision up to my successor. As a proponent of
the Bob Barker School of Herbal Medicine, I propose using Ty-Guy6's
submission, as it was closest to the 256 character maximum for motnw,
without exceeding that limit.

Believing that Wooble is a Player and that it is therefore nday 4 (if I
understand that right), I don't send out a Beast roll to the dice server. If
I'm wrong, it can always be done late by any other Player.

As far as I know, all my Public Displays are up to date.

Have fun,

Billy Pilgrim