Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 07:58:26 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultation on my playerhood, take 4 or 5 or something

I submit the following Consultation, naming tusho as Unbeliever:

Is Wooble a Player?

Argument:
I submitted this transaction to spoon-business:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
I transfer everything I legally can to the Internomic Investment Bank.

I forfeit the game.
END TRANSACTION

The Internomic Investment Bank is a public contract governed by the
rules of Agora. I can legally transfer some subset of my Agoran
assets, specifically my Flainian Pobble Beads, to the IIB.  However,
this transfer, to be effective, must be done by announcement to an
Agoran public forum.  Thus, the first action in the transaction
failed, causing the transaction as a whole to fail.

--
Wooble