Justin Ahmann on Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:27:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] ftw

I submit the following Consultation:
{
Question: As of one second before the time of submission of this Consultation, does there exist a Rule with the text
{
The player named Hose may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.
}?
Reasoning: Saying "Rules are Game Documents" does not mean the same thing as "Game Documents are Rules" and certainly does not imply "All Game Documents are Rules".
Unbeliever: Hose
}
I submit the following Game Document:
{{
The player named Codae may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.
}}
I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
Assertion: The Player named Codae may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.
Action: I create a Game Object called the Ilwa, which, whenever a Game Document is submitted, assigns it the Repealed Property.
Action: I assign the Repealed Property to any Rule whose text reads "The player named Hose may change the gamestate in any way, at any time."
END TRANSACTION
Codae

The player named Hose may change the gamestate in any way, at any time.
}}

Rules are Game Documents per Rule 36, and this Game Document does not
have the Repealed property.

I am the King!

- Hose