Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:22:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] ballot

I vote as follows:

p386: FOR because I'm winning.
p387: FOR, go great ape project!
p388: FOR because it just makes sense.
p389: AGAINST, killing is killing.
p390: FOR... not sure it will be effective but at least it requires a
lot of support to do anything with it... so if it seems to cause
problem we can refrain from using it.
p391: ABSTAIN for now, I may try to go back later and figure out what
the gamestate would be if that had happened... if I have time and if
it looks like my vote will matter.
p392: FOR because Down with the Orcs! Down with Surrealism!
p393: FOR since it could be interesting and MoFR is the right person for it.

Billy Pilgrim