Justin Ahmann on Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:21:46 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Challenging MoS display

I challenge the Public Display of the Minister of Society, based on the Transaction below:

Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2008 7:57:37 PM
Subject: [s-b] Answer to Consultation 110, and Transaction

I answer this Consultation Yes.

Reasoning: The term "floated out of range" appears in quotes, implying that its effect is being defined to be something other than the English definition of those words (which would be fuzzy).  The following clause thus provides the effect:

and cannot lose hit-points until the end of the nweek that this Power was Triggered

Therefore, the triggering of the Mojo Extractor succeeds in all ways except dealing damage to 0x44.

I submit the following Transaction:
BEGIN TRANSACTION

Assertion: Wooble has more than 2 hit points.
Action: I Stab Wooble.

END TRANSACTION

Codae