Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 17:09:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Artificial Complements

On 2/7/08, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I spend 143 points to gain m715. I spend m50 to buy a Potion-Filled
> Super-Soaker. I Spray myself. I spend m225 to buy a NanoSwarm. I
> Unleash with target character 5. I spend m225 to buy a NanoSwarm. I
> Unleash with target character A. I spend m225 to buy a NanoSwarm. I
> Unleash with target character T. I Stab Hose.
>
> So, how many crimes did I just commit, and was it really worth
> reducing my points to 4 and my macks to a similarly low number?

Sweet, less work for me. No regeneration this nweek because everyone is dead
or nanoswarmed!

By my count, you committed all of ZERO crimes. Good thing, because it still
probably wasn't worth all the points and you probably couldn't have covered
the fine...

Someone did commit a crime.

I submit the following consultation:

Question: Is 0x44 guilty of the Murder of BobTHJ?

Reasoning: He killed him! I recommend the maximum punishment, not because
this specific crime was particularly hateful, but because this is a man who
has ALREADY attempted to commit Murder in the past, and in quite the gleeful
manner (luckily for him, his intended victim was already dead).

MoS Billy Pilgrim