Roger Hicks on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:06:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ministry of Questions report

On Feb 5, 2008 5:15 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Gotta love a Public Display with no information about what the
> Questions are or where to find them.
>
> I submit the following Consultation:
>
> {{
> Can any player remove BobTHJ from the Ministry of Questions as a Game Action?
>
> }}

This is Consultation #103. I assign it to Priest Billy Pilgrim.

I submit the following arguments on my behalf:
1. The text of rule 4e18 states:
{
The Minister of Questions, also known as the Oracle, is responsible
for maintaining a Public Display of the current Consultations
}
My report includes a public display of the current consultations.

2. No one has challenged this public display as per 4e50. I have
updated the PD every time it's information has changed within a Jiffy
as required by 4e50. Even if it is found that my PD should include
additional information, 4e50 has protected my Ministerial status due
to it's clause regarding errors and omissions.

3. If Wooble would like to see more detail in the MoQ report, he need
only ask. I'm happy to include any additional information that would
make understanding the current state of the game easier.

4. As I have stated multiple times, the regular e-mail reports for the
MoQ are only a temporary measure while sufficient automation can be
implemented. While my limited spare time restricts my ability to get
this coded quickly I am nearing completion on a searchable web-based
public display, which (in time) will mirror its data to the B Nomic
wiki.

5. When I took the Ministry of Questions it was in shambles and had
not been well maintained (by the previous Oracle's own admission). It
took a significant amount of time and energy to even determine the
present state of affairs. Since then I have diligently ensured that
all duties of the MoQ have been fulfilled in a timely fashion, that
detailed records are kept, and detailed reports issued.

Oracle BobTHJ

4.