Roger Hicks on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:08:55 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Revise Proposal #321

I revise my proposal #321, retitling it to "Smarter Usurping" and
amending it to read:
{
Amend rule 4e48 to read:
{{
There exists an attribute Retainer with a scope of all Ministries, a
range of all integers, and a default value of 50. At the end of each
nweek, the Retainer for each Ministry is reduced by 10. When a Player
takes a Ministry the Retainer for that Ministry is set to the default.
When a Ministry ceases to have a Minister who is a Player the Retainer
for that Ministry is set to 0.

As a Game Action a Player may pay any number of points to increase or
decrease the Retainer of any Ministry by the same number.

As a Game Action a Player may usurp a Ministry whose Retainer is less
than or equal to 0, unless that Player has held that Ministry during
the current or previous nweek or the current Minister (if any) is
their twin.

As a Game Action with 2 Support a Player may usurp a Ministry whose
Retainer is less than or equal to 0.
}}
}

BobTHJ