Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:51:44 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] To the MoQ

Oh yeah, you're right about that! You can have as many Consultation 70's as
you want :-D But since the point is now proven can we get new numbers for
future consultations? ;-)

On Jan 12, 2008 9:54 AM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Consultation 80:
> {
> Question: Does Billy Pilgrim have 11 Hit Points?
>
> Reasoning: Rule 24 states, " Each nday, any living player whose hit points
> have been reduced shall recover 1 hit point up to their maximum number of
> hit points."  However, the maximum number of hit points is not defined by
> the Rules, and thus nobody stops healing.  Billy Pilgrim, is, so far, the
> only Player whose hit points have been reduced, so he is the only one who
> has healed beyond 10.
> }
> I reassign this to Priest Billy Pilgrim.

I answer this consultation NO.

Reasoning: Billy Pilgrim currently has 19 Hit Points. At the time of the
Consultation's submission, Billy Pilgrim did indeed have 11 Hit Points,
since he had lost 2 Hit Points 3 ndays prior and recovered one per nday
since. The Supplicant's reasoning was correct at the time of submission,
though the Maximum Hit Points Attribute has since been defined and applied
to each Player.

Billy Pilgrim