Justin Ahmann on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:54:29 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] To the MoQ

Consultation 71:
{
Does there exist a rule named "Rules"?
Reasoning: Rule 3-18 states there is no rule 3-13. The text between 3-12 and 3-14 is called "Rules", but is clearly labeled rule 3-13.
}
I reassign this to Priest Ivan Hope.

Consultation 76:
{
At the start of nday 10 of nweek 135, would it have been possible for
the Rulekeeper to move Rule 3-13 into a different section of the
Rules?

Unbeliever: 0x44
}
I reassign this to Priest Aaron C.

Consultation 79:
{
Is the Ministry of Society a Game Object as of the time of submission of this Consultation?
}
I reassign this to Priest Wooble.

Consultation 80:
{
Question: Does Billy Pilgrim have 11 Hit Points?

Reasoning: Rule 24 states, " Each nday, any living player whose hit points have been reduced shall recover 1 hit point up to their maximum number of hit points."  However, the maximum number of hit points is not defined by the Rules, and thus nobody stops healing.  Billy Pilgrim, is, so far, the only Player whose hit points have been reduced, so he is the only one who has healed beyond 10.
}
I reassign this to Priest Billy Pilgrim.

(and, by the way, the Rules don't disallow numbering two Consultations the same)

Codae