Josiah Worcester on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:36:13 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Cantus Cygneus

Everyone here seems to think that I bear remarkably ill will towards B
Nomic. . . I have a few Bad Proposals (TM), and a few good ones, and that's
it. (fine, I also wanted war, since you guys are so intent on lying about
Agora surrendering :p) And yet, I've done remarkably little. Look at
yourselves! You've managed to almost completely break the ruleset on an
nweekly basis! It's truly atrocious! The easy way to destroy B Nomic is to
leave you guys to your own devices.

In the high Agoran tradition of Leaving In A Huff, I submit this as an
(informal) Cantus Cygneus and Writ of Fugere Be Grandissima Exprobratione. I
hereby forfeit B Nomic.

Sincerely,
The Ex-Player Pikhq