Roger Hicks on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:11:22 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Yes.

On Dec 31, 2007 11:02 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No it won't.  If a Consultation is found to be Inconsistent, it's
> assigned to another Priest and the existing Answer and Oracularity are
> thrown out.

In addition, consultations no longer guide future play. Therefore even
if this was answered false, we could all still just ignore it. Only
Oracularities have any effect on future gameplay.

Oh, and I claim Consultation 71 to be Inconsistent with established doctrine.

BobTHJ