Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 22:56:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Rules text mistakenly removed? Proposal to add it back

Actually, scrap part of what I just said. No mutation has happened yet, NOT
EVEN Ivan Hope's. This is because his mutation was part of a transaction
that contained an assertion to the effect that no other player had AA DNA.
All players have AA DNA by default. Therefore the transaction failed, and
the enclosed game action did not take place.

I am updating for DNA on the wiki.

Billy Pilgrim