Ed Murphy on Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:41:40 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Votes

188 FOR
191 AGAINST (remove the false claim that Agora surrendered and I'll
       support it)
203 FOR
205 FOR
214 FOR
218 FOR
219 AGAINST (holding onto a Ministry is not directly affected by
       satisfying or failing to satisfy obligations; Mackerel can't
       be converted to points, so Mackerel salary doesn't help you
       hold onto a Ministry; even if it did, holding onto a Ministry
       would consume 100% of its salary)
220 FOR
221 FOR
222 FOR
224 FOR
225 FOR (10 slots for positive rank, 9 active + 14 inactive players)
226 FOR
228 FOR
231 FOR
233 AGAINST (not like rule numbers or sections affect precedence)
235 AGAINST (should be accompanied by more ways to score)
236 FOR
237 FOR
238 AGAINST ("I force Rule 2-3 to create a Victory Condition whose
       Trigger is being me")
239 FOR
240 FOR
241 AGAINST (Twin restrictions are too restrictive)
242 AGAINST (make it a score bonus instead)
243 FOR
244 FOR
245 FOR
246 FOR