Justin Ahmann on Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:16:19 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] A major coup that hasn't happened yet

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Law.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Change.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Questions.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Society.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Ministry.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Goods.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Foreign Relations.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Sports.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Dungeons.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of the Navy.

At the beginning of nday 1, I take the Ministry of Play.

(Of course, this depends on the order in which Ministries are vacated and Proposals passed.  If Ministries are vacated first, these takings succeed, with the possible exceptions of the last four.  If Proposals pass first, then, if "Usurping Revised" passes, all but perhaps the last four fail.)

Codae