Justin Ahmann on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:28:48 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] The "No Fun" boundary

I feel the animosity between the pro-Chancellor and anti-Chancellor groups is growing too tense (and destructive of the game) to continue.  Therefore, I take the following actions (which may or may not be Game Actions) and collapse the quantum states:

I assign the Ministry of Questions to 0x44.

I change the first sentence of the fifth paragraph of Rule 1-10 to read "Any player (as a Game Action) may declare any Game Action which has occurred within the past NDay to be Invalid, unless that Game Action was to declare another Game Action invalid, or to submit a consultation."

I set my Points to 28.

I append this sentence to Rule 1-4: " He must state the reason for such action. "

I repeal Rule 1-7.

I destroy all Decrees.

I repeal Rule 0-43.

Codae (I'm sorry about all the mess this has caused.  Let's get back to normal.)