Josiah Worcester on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 21:00:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] The wiki

On Tuesday 11 December 2007 20:48:10 comex wrote:
> On Tuesday 11 December 2007, Justin Ahmann wrote:
> > I have modified the wiki to reflect validity of my Grand Chancellorship
> > and all associated actions, as far as I can remember.
> >
> > The Grand Chancellor of B
> Why?  It's certainly not valid.

Highly debatable. One could argue that his actions to become Grand Chancellor
ended up editing the very rules that would allow you to object. . . And
thereby estabilish that he must be the Grand Chancellor.
I note that, before his Chancellorship's rise to power, there were no rules
preventing him from changing the game state *except* the ability to declare
an action invalid.