Kerim Aydin on Fri, 7 Dec 2007 01:16:31 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Some Game Actions

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007, 0x44 wrote:
> The left one?

Hmm, let's see... (holding it up to the light) objects that can be transferred
("devices") define their owner as an attribute.  They might be properties of
the object... (looking closely) ah.  See that along the side?  This panic button
doesn't have an attribute or property like that... can't be transferred because,
nobody's tracking an ownership property or attribute... pretty valuable
in mint condition...used only once, and that was in discussion... I didn't mark
mine... NO.

-Goethe