Daniel Lepage on Mon, 26 Nov 2007 14:37:30 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation 52

I claim this INCONSISTENT. This ruling is based on the assumption that
no Game Object can be an External Force. This is in flat contradiction
with the rules: by Rule 1-3, every Outsider, and thus every Player, is
an External Force by definition.

Were the game to end, the AFO would indeed cease to be a Faction, but
the AFO itself would persist, and this is the only requirement for
being an External Force.

On a related note, I call for Consultation 42 to be ZOTTed, on the
grounds that too many other Consultations address the same issue and I
do not wish to introduce inconsistencies.

For reference, C42 was BobTHJ's question: The AFO is both a Player and
a Faction at the same time, true or false?

--
Wonko