Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:08:45 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Consultation on blueprints and devices

On Nov 24, 2007 8:43 PM, William P. Berard <william.berard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I submit the following Consultations:
>
> A)
>
> {{
> Is it true that any player can define a blueprint?
> }}

This is Consultation Number 45 and I assign it to Priest Wooble.

> B)
> {{
> Can a player, other than the Artisan, own one or several blueprints?
> }}

This is Consultation Number 46 and I assign it to Priest Hose.

> C)
> {{
> Does a device (unique or not) need a corresponding, existing blueprint
> to be defined?
> }}

This is Consultation Number 47 and I assign it to Priest pikhq.

Billy Pilgrim