Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 20 Nov 2007 16:53:11 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] Submitting another consultation.

I exercise my prerogative as Oracle and assign this Consultation
Consultation Number 38 (I believe the Consultations referred to by the
supplicant are in fact Numbers 36 and 37, as there is (until now) no
Consultation 38). I select Wooble as Priest.

Billy Pilgrim