Kerim Aydin on Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:38:38 +0100 (CET)

[s-b] Messenger of peace

I humbly request to become a Player using the identifying name Goethe.

I offer the following humble submission of uniqueness, which I thought
of as an individual (no one else would have!):

   Long ago, in Nomic World
   A war between the factions unfurled
   Again in Agora some years ago,
   Invasions were held (you may not know)
   The wreckage strewn through rulesets
   And judgements (of sorts that conflict begets)
   Bid me wish no war (unlike some others,
   who would force us to war if they had their druthers).

   I know I'll not be trusted, being in-part Agoran,
   But unlike others wish no fear now join rather than B-ignoring.

-Goethe