Charles Schaefer on Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:38:20 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-b] usurpation

SUPPORT

2007/11/16, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I usurp the Ministry of Foreign Relations.
>
> (Note: this only becomes effective in 2 ndays if there haven't been 2
> objections.  This makes the above wording seem rather inaccurate if
> within the rules, and while I still prefer it to Agora's "I intend,
> without 2 objections, to X" followed by announcing that you do X when
> the deadline for objections has passed, maybe our dependent actions
> could use a bit more tweaking even after the current proposal that
> seems likely to pass)
>
> As Ambassador, I am (will be?  shall having been doing?) taking the
> Game Action within Agora of registering B Nomic as a Player.
>
> (This one takes effect in 2 ndays if it has 2 support, I'm actually
> Ambassador in 2 ndays, and it's legal for me to do so within Agora
> (which I think it is))
>
> --Wooble

Signed by Charles

This message is the property of the sender and/or his affiliates. It may be
legally privileged and/or confidential and is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s). No addressee should forward, print, copy, or otherwise
reproduce this message in any manner that would allow it to be viewed by any
individual not originally listed as a recipient. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking
of any action in reliance on the information herein is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete this message. Thank you.