Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 31 Aug 2007 04:05:07 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] Ministries

Oops, I forgot about the Ministry of Goods, since I started the Clock
before I added it to the wiki's Public Display of the Ruleset.

In any case, I'm going away for the weekend, so I'm not going to have
time to do it either.

I resign the Ministries of Questions and Change.

On 8/30/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I do believe you can't start the clock before we have a minister of goods
> (Rule 2-1 Clock Changes) ;-)
>
> I'd take it but I might not get much internet time in the next few days, so
> won't necessarily have time to fulfill that role. Wooble, you've got all the
> others anyway...
>
> bad_leprechaun
>
> On 8/30/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > An ndelay of 10 is just too much.
> >
> > I take the Ministries of Law, Change, Questions, and Ministries.
> >
> > I start the Clock.
> >
> > -Wooble

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/