Charles Schaefer on Sat, 4 Aug 2007 23:58:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Consultations on Primo

>  > {
> > > Primo Corporation never took any action that would cause it to become
> > > a Faction as per rule 5-2
> > > }
> >
> > This is Consultation 33.
>

> I rule this TRUE. Primo still has at least one player that is a member of
> B Nomic and B Nomic appears to still recognize it as an agreement.

Wait a minute, I was reading too fast and read that as "cease to be a
faction" instead of "cause it to become a faction". I revoke my ruling (can
I do that?) Besides, it never was a faction.

My new ruling: TRUE. Primo never took any action (as far as I can tell)
causing it to become a faction.