Peter Cooper Jr. on Fri, 3 Aug 2007 06:01:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Ballot for nweek 128

Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
> Here's the ballot for nweek 128
>
> Prop  Author   Title
> 136   Antonio  Repeal Monopoly
AGAINST
[[I agree it's probably not needed. But I'm inclined to not get rid of it
since it doesn't hurt anything.]]

> 137   Antonio  fix RFJ leftover
FOR

> 138   Antonio  an aperiodic schedule for BNomic v3
AGAINST

> 139   Antonio  Objecting and Supporting
AGAINST
[[Rather than copying Agora, I'd be inclined to bring back Motions and
Referenda.]]

> 140   BobTHJ   untitled proposal (proxies)
AGAINST
[[How does a faction initially indicate their proxy, without having a
proxy? How is everyone else supposed to know whether it was the player or
faction who updated the proxy document, and not somebody else? It's an
interesting idea, but it needs more fleshing out than this.]]

--
Peter C.