Roger Hicks on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:32:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Taking Law & Meta

On 7/23/07, Peter Cooper Jr. <pete+bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> However, I'm going to be traveling* for the first part of the nweek,
> without much net access (and certainly without time for nomicing), so
> I resign from the ministries of Law and Ministries. In fact, it's
> unlikely that they'll need to do anything by the time I'm back, but in
> case I'm wrong, it's probably best that they be vacant. Anybody else
> is welcome to them, but if they're still vacant when I get back then
> I'll take them back.

I will take the ministries of Law and Ministries.

> Peter C.
> *For the immensely curious, I'm going to be judging at the
>  U.S. National Magic: the Gathering Championships in Baltimore.

I wish I could go to Nationals :( Sadly the only Magic I get to play
anymore is MTGO. That's what happens when you live over an hour away
from the nearest tournament and you have four small children.

BobTHJ