Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:15:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Taking Law & Meta

Now that all ministries are full and the rules are updated, I turn On
the Clock.

However, I'm going to be traveling* for the first part of the nweek,
without much net access (and certainly without time for nomicing), so
I resign from the ministries of Law and Ministries. In fact, it's
unlikely that they'll need to do anything by the time I'm back, but in
case I'm wrong, it's probably best that they be vacant. Anybody else
is welcome to them, but if they're still vacant when I get back then
I'll take them back.

The clock is on. It is currently Breakday, nday 1 of nweek 128 in
nyear 13, in the third era of B Nomic. The ndelay is 0.

--
Peter C.
*For the immensely curious, I'm going to be judging at the