Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:35:40 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] Consultations 23, 24 (was: Consultation)

On 7/19/07, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I submit the following consultations:
> Can the answer to a consultation have multiple answers (IE, the answer
> is sometimes TRUE and sometimes FALSE)?

This is Consultation 23.  I assign it to Peter.

> and
> Who is the current Rulekeeper (as mentioned in Rule 1-8, and nowhere else)?

This is Consultation 24.  I ZOT it as it's not formulated to permit a
yes or no reply as required by Rule 2-5 (barring the immediate
registration of Players known by the names yes and no, in which case
I'd ZOT it for being "otherwise unworthy".

-Oracle Wooble

> --
> Zach

Geoffrey Spear