Antonio Dolcetta on Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:36:00 -0700 (MST)

[s-b] will I ever stop amending rule 2-5 ?

i propose the following:
{{
Title: will I ever stop amending rule 2-5 ?

In rule 2-5 replace all occurrences of the words "true" and "false" with
"yes" and "no" respectively maintaining the current capitalization.

Change the Answer of Consultations 1 and 2 to "YES"

add the following text to the section "The Answer" in rule 2-5
{{
For the purposes of answering Consultations the word "Yes", is a synonym
for "True", "Affirmative" and "Correct" and the word "No" is a synonym
for "False", "Negative" and "Incorrect"
}}

[[I don't really think this is necessary, I'm basically making it to
exercise the proposal parser]]
}}