Chuck Adams on Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:39:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] [s-d] whither sproingie.player?

> [[ The rules already define all players as being, well, players. We
> don't need a property backing that up. ]]

Don't all objects require some sort of property defining what they
are?  This would seem to eliminate all players, we'd all now be 'Third
era pioneers' and there's no inheritance I can see.

Sorry if I'm too literal-minded about objects -- I run a "codenomic"
(pythonomic) where there can't be ambiguity, plus the nature of the
thing makes me think in terms of OOP anyway.  So whenever I see things
like objects, I start looking for formalisms.

--sproingie