bd on Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:18:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-b] Some actions

comex wrote:
> I Forfeit the game.  I request to join the game under the name 'the
> Administrator'.
> [[My name being 'the Administrator' is not intended to affect the following
> actions, but doing it later would, if this succeeds, cause me to forfeit my
> Win.]]
>

> I create a RFJ.  The statement is, "The player named 'the Administrator' has
> exactly one Win, and no other players have Wins."
>
> Now I select the player named 'all players' as its Judge.  This is a Game
> Action that the Administrator is permitted to do, and it is also one that the
> Administrator is required to do, at some point.  But I'll do it first,
> because the rules don't say otherwise.

There is no player named 'all players'. Therefore, all of this fails.

That said, this is a hole which requires patching. As such, I propose:
{{
__Disambiguation__

Create a rule:
{{
__Disambiguation__

No text in any Rule shall be interpreted as a specific Player's name,
unless that rule explicitly states that said text shall be interpreted
as a specific Player's name.
}}

}}